boating

• Reported By: arelis — Jamaica New York United States of America
Thousand Minute MegaSaver
9590 NW 25th St Miami, FL 33172 Miami, Florida United States of America

Thousand Minute MegaSaver Fraud and robbery Miami, Florida

During the year of 2002, the minute megasavers took out money of the amount $39.00 from my checking account of the new york community bank.They did it not only once but seven times without my knowledge or permission!

It all started when I wanted to know more about getting a credit card by them. Then, I found the interest rates to be too high and decided to change my mind about getting a credit card. But before canceling the process, I had filled out a form and written down my checking account information. They also required an initial fee of $39.00 to start the whole process. I had sent them a check of that exact amount, but when they started asking for more money for something or the other i decided this was not worth it. They never contacted me back after that and i also never got a credit card or anything at all. I was very busy at the time and did not have the intelligence or energy to follow whatever changes were going on in my bank account. I did not think this would happen to me. So in a span of four months, this company made sure to rip me off as much as possible ,even, ripping me off up to three times in one month! by the time i became aware of this in my statement they had already taken out about $273.00 in total from june to september. I inquired at the bank to see why this had occured and i found that the minute megasavers had told the bank that i had authorized for the monthly withdrawal of $39.00 from my bank account!

I tried to contact the minute megasavers but to This day i have been unable to reach them. Im sure i am not the only victim of this fraudulent company and hope i can finally put this act of robbery and criminal behavior to justice and this violation against me completely behind me. If there is anything else needed or any questions please feel free to let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2010 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thousand-Minute-MegaSaver/Miami-Florida-33172/Thousand-Minute-MegaSaver-Fraud-and-robbery-Miami-Florida-632745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thousand Minute MegaSaver