• Report: #692080

• Updated: Mon, February 07, 2011

• Reported By: unhappy camper — Oviedo Florida USA
Thousand Trails-NACO-Leisure Time
2110 us 27 clermont fl 34714 Clermont, Florida United States of America

Thousand Trails-NACO-Leisure Time False and misleading statement Clermont, Florida

We bought our membership in 2002 and were told how easy it was to get reservations at the Thousand Trails campground in Clermont.  Well that was not true.  They give the memberships away from motorhomes bought at Lazy Days RV.  Whenever we wanted to go there was never any spaces available and you couldnt make reservations.  We were told to come out and drive around til we found a space--what kind of organization is that!  After 6 years of this, we decided that we were paying for nothing so we cancelled the membership.  Now I am having to fight with them since they say they didnt receive my cancellation letter.  But of course this was while they were in their transition of being bought out.  So after telling this one lady at Thousand Trails for over 2 years that I had cancelled my membership, she has sent my stuff to a collection agency.  Which is fine--I will not pay and look to see if I still have the letter of cancellation.  I will persue and not let this company take any more of my hard earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2011 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thousand-Trails-NACO-Leisure-Time/Clermont-Florida-34714/Thousand-Trails-NACO-Leisure-Time-False-and-misleading-statement-Clermont-Florida-692080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thousand Trails-NACO-Leisure Time