Complaint Review: Thousand Trails

• Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: Victim — Suffolk Virginia United States of America
Thousand Trails
2325 Highway 90 Gautier, Mississippi United States of America

Thousand Trails Provide lying salesmen and let them get away with murder. Gautier, Mississippi

Thousand Trails is a bunch of lying thieves! I have been with them since 2004 and have spent the rest of this time trying to get rid of them. Recently (Nov 11) my wife and I attended a members meeting to discuss the upgrades to membership, but more importantly, how to get out of this scam. As soon as we got home we did exactly as the lying salesmen discribed. Thinking this was taken care of; wrong! I am now being pestered by thier member services, they claim and it won't stop. If it is thier member services then why can't they help me?  I just called Thousand Trails and they put in touch with a VERY rude customer services adgent who told me I was still going to pay and why would I want to make it worse on myself after I explained what had happened. Oh, when I asked to speak to someone else, she said she is it and there is no one else to speak too and the sales rep at my meeting was wrong.  I did call their corporate office  and they passed me to a number that just rings.  I would not and never will recommend this dishonest company.  I wonder if thier silver tongued CEO is aware of this kind of bussiness or does he encourage this kind of professionalism.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thousand-Trails/Gautier-Mississippi-39553/Thousand-Trails-Provide-lying-salesmen-and-let-them-get-away-with-murder-Gautier-Missis-811401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thousand Trails