replace

• Updated: Fri, July 15, 2011

• Reported By: markwhaites — Valrico Florida United States of America
Thousand Trails
PO Box 78843 Pheonix, Arizona United States of America

Thousand Trails We did not renew our annual contract. So they sent us a 'this is an attempt to collect a debt' letter. Apparently, in the contract, we needed to write a letter to cancel our subscription. I was told I Pheonix, Arizona

We received a Bill for our annual dues. I spoke with their office and they told me it was auto-renewed. Apparently, in the contract smallprint, we needed to write a letter to cancel our subscription. I thought that auto renew in Florida did not now exist. They want a check for the first month, $51.06. I will never use Thousand Trails and/or their sudsidiaries again. What a rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2011 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thousand-Trails/Pheonix-Arizona-85062/Thousand-Trails-We-did-not-renew-our-annual-contract-So-they-sent-us-a-this-is-an-attem-753382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thousand Trails