Complaint Review: Thr International Library Of Poetry

• Submitted: Mon, January 12, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, January 12, 2004

• Reported By:riverdale Maryland
Thr International Library Of Poetry
www.potery.ccom Owing, Maryland U.S.A.

The International Library Of Poetry ripoff Owing Maryland

I received a email from the international library of poetry of winning a poetry contest. I brought up the website to submit a poem to write for the contest.

Well, I submitted a poem A Star. About 2 months went by I received a letter stating that I was selected by their selected judges to be enter into Eternal Potraits hardcase book of theirs that was coming this fall. I never recceived anything else from them after submitting this poem.

They also send me a letter and email me the same letter.
to edit any modifications of the poem. I submitted the information they requested and email them a copy also. I have notified by Noble Publisher Company that they saw my poem in the US and they too wanted to published a poem.

I submitted a poem and ordered two books with that poem in it by Visa. I have submitted nine poems to this website. My poems are special to me, part of me to know that they have them without my consent. If I was aware of this scam I would never submitted nothing to a site that has hurt so many.

Anyone out there can use my poems and use my name. Make money by my poems. I hope that we all can do something to get back our poems and make sure they are out of business for good. I am a poet and nothing will change that.

Fredia
riverdale, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2004 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thr-International-Library-Of-Poetry/Owing-Maryland/The-International-Library-Of-Poetry-ripoff-Owing-Maryland-76917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thr International Library Of Poetry