- Report: #327294
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Three Inc.
Three Inc.Nevada Unknown, Nevada U.S.A.
Three Inc. Company prints up checks for $19.95 using your bank information and deposits them into their account Nevada
*Consumer Comment: Shame on good ole Larry
*Author of original report: Update!
*Author of original report: Rebuttal to David Terry
*General Comment: Not every Larry Wilcox is the CHiPs actor
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: please update
*Author of original report: Here is some additional information
*Consumer Suggestion: FBI
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
One charge went through on 4/14/2008 and the other on 4/18/2008. Three Inc is essentially taking my money (and yours if you signed up for a GreenZap Gold Account) from my bank and depositing it into their their account which is located in Nevada at Bank of America. If you encounter the same problem as me, here's what you need to do:
1. Comment on this report so we can ban together and fight them.
2. Contact your bank and report the fraud.
3. Contact the Bank of America Nevada Check Fraud Department (open during normal business hours only, ask customer service to transfer you).
4. File a police report at your local police station to document the incidient.
5. Contact the district attorney and have his office subpoena the account information of these criminals so they can be caught and jailed.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2008 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Three-Inc/Unknown-Nevada/Three-Inc-Company-prints-up-checks-for-1995-using-your-bank-information-and-deposits-th-327294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.