Complaint Review: Three Mobile

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — Internet United Kingdom
Three Mobile
Star House, 20 Grenfell Road Nationwide United States of America

Three Mobile 3 Mobile Breach of Contract and Attempted Fraud Maidenhead, Nationwide

Three Mobile UK are liars and fraudsters. NEVER get a Three Mobile contract because you WILL NEVER be able to cancel it even if you call them to do so.

I purchased a 1 month 3G rolling contract to use for 1 month and I was told I would be able to canel it at any time by giving 30 days notice. When I called Three to cancel it, I was pushed around to several different people at their Indian call centre and eventually a woman tried to sell me an upgrade. I got firm and told her to cancel my contract and she agreed. The call lasted 35 minutes in all and all staff were deliberately procrastinating. However, I knew something was wrong as she was acting odd and would not give me a cancellation reference. I sent them an email asking to confirm that my contract had been cancelled and heard nothing back.

A week later, I rang again to confirm my contract had been cancelled and reached the same or similar Indian call centre. I was told my contract had been upgraded. I was then pushed around to several other Indians supposedly to fix this problem, however, I could not take the ridiculing anymore and hung up.

Now I have no idea what is going on. I have since spoken to other Three customers who have had the same problem. Three Mobile will not cancel your contract as you are entitled to by the terms and conditions and instead will even commit fraud by upgrading your contract without your permission in an attempt to steal money from you.

Please be warned. Do not take a contract out with Three Mobile.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 04:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Three-Mobile/nationwide/Three-Mobile-3-Mobile-Breach-of-Contract-and-Attempted-Fraud-Maidenhead-Nationwide-1003087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Three Mobile