Complaint Review: Threedom Sales, EAA

• Submitted: Sat, October 15, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, October 15, 2005

• Reported By:Rigby Idaho
Threedom Sales, EAA
401 S. Locust St. Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Threedom Sales, EAA, Part Of The All, Star Promotions Sales Group, LDDC, Wood Sales, Wood Sales Organization, MSI, PMA Sales, Kenmore Sales, Threedom Sales, Otis Sales, Vadar ripoff Denton Texas

On 4/29/05 two young men came to my door selling magazines. I purchased Turtle mag. for my son, but changed my mind. I sent the cancelation (registered mail) as directed within three days of the sale. It was signed for by a Lauren Cross on 5/03/05.

About two weekd later I received a letter from the Verification Dept. of EAA Inc. It stated that my check needed to clear and I would receive my reinbursement within 14 bus. days of the clearing.

My check had already cleared on 5/5/05. I have NOT received a check back yet! I have sent a FAX, left messages and sent a letter.

I am going to try to get ahold of a company I found on the net that shows it as one of their sales groups. The company is named All-Star Promotions. They have several sales groups. I will list them: LDDC aka Wood Sales, Inc. aka Wood Sales Organization, MSI, PMA Sales, Kenmore Sales, Threedom Sales, Otis Sales, Vadar Sales, Schaefer Sales, Devore Sales, Wilson Sales and Truchan Sales.

I hope that no one else is as stupid as me and gets taken.

Rigby, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2005 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-Sales-EAA/Denton-Texas-76201/Threedom-Sales-EAA-Part-Of-The-All-Star-Promotions-Sales-Group-LDDC-Wood-Sales-Wood-160869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales, EAA