Complaint Review: Threedom Sales, Eaa

• Submitted: Tue, March 21, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 21, 2006

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Threedom Sales, Eaa
401 S. Locust St #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Threedom Sales, Entrepreneurs Across America ripoff never got my magazine Denton Texas

I ordered a magazine for my little girl last year, she is anxiously waiting for it, and it never showed up. I finally contacted the magazine company, and they have no info on us. EEA cashed my check in November 2005. It is now March 21, 2006. I have written, called, and faxed them. Now I am going to use every legal means I can find. I have many lawyers and a District Attorney in the family. These people are cheating consumers, and turning these children into con-artists. I want to do what I can to shut them down, and at the very lease get them banned from doing business in my community. I will post again with what happens and what steps can be taken by others to stop this in our communities.

Suzie
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2006 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-Sales-Eaa/Denton-Texas-76201/Threedom-Sales-Entrepreneurs-Across-America-ripoff-never-got-my-magazine-Denton-Texas-182426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales, Eaa