Complaint Review: Threedom Sales - Entrepreneurs Accross America

• Submitted: Sun, May 29, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, May 29, 2005

• Reported By:Scottsdale Arizona
Threedom Sales - Entrepreneurs Accross America
P.O. Box 566 Aubrey,, Virginia U.S.A.

Threedom Sales - Entrepreneurs Accross America ripoff, took my check and I never recieved magaizne subscriptions Aubrey, Virginia

This company sends out young people who say they need to get points for selling the most magazines in a school fund raiser for entrepreneurs accross America, so they can win a trip to Cancun. You can even renew your current subscriptions.

I don't know if the young people are in on the rip off or if the company rips them off too for their work in getting the money. My rule of thumb after being riped off $60.00 is to let my tax money pay for the school needs and tell the school system to stop trying to make sales people out of our young people!

Rip me off once, shame on you! Won't let it be shame on me by being ripped off twice!

Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2005 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-Sales-Entrepreneurs-Accross-America/Aubrey-Virginia-76227/Threedom-Sales-Entrepreneurs-Accross-America-ripoff-took-my-check-and-I-never-recieved-144393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales - Entrepreneurs Accross America