Complaint Review: Threedom Sales - Entrepreneurs Across America, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, December 24, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, December 24, 2005

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Threedom Sales - Entrepreneurs Across America, Inc.
401 S. Locust St. #104 Denton,, Texas U.S.A.

Threedom Sales - Entrepreneurs Across America Did not deliver magazines, won't return my follow up phone calls or email Denton Texas

I bought magazines subscriptions from kids selling door to door. When I hadn't received any magazines after four months, I emailed. They replied that I should wait another month. I waited and when there were still no magazines, I called. They put me on hold and did not return to the phone after 35 minutes. I hung up and emailed. The last three emails have not been replied to.

Jessica
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2005 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-Sales-Entrepreneurs-Across-America-Inc/Denton-Texas-76201/Threedom-Sales-Entrepreneurs-Across-America-Did-not-deliver-magazines-wont-return-my-f-169235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales - Entrepreneurs Across America, Inc.