Complaint Review: Threedom Sales, Entrepreneurs Across America

• Submitted: Mon, January 31, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 31, 2005

• Reported By:Florence Wisconsin
Threedom Sales, Entrepreneurs Across America
P.O Box 586 Aubrey, Texas U.S.A.

Threedom Sales, Entrepreneurs Across America ripoff never received magazines Aubrey Texas

I have purchased 4 magazines ($162.00) from Entrepreneurs Across America / Threedom Sales, Inc thru 2 college students that came door to door selling magazines to win a trip.I have not received any of the subscriptions and neither have the magazine companies for the magazines that I bought. I checked up on the internet to see if they were legitimate and Better Business Bureau shows nothing about them. I had called Entrepreneurs Across America in October to do a change of address and a customer service rep changed my info. When I tried to call back in December to change 2 of the subscriptions their phone number was disconnected. I tried a couple times since then even contacting another sales company (? All-Star Promotions) who said they would contact Threedom Sales, Inc and have them contact me. They would not give me a customer service number for Threedom Sales they just had a personal phone number. I have also sent several emails to several of the companies for the magazines I purchased but the only responses I have gotten are that they have no information to help me because they never received the order.

Michelle
Florence, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2005 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-Sales-Entrepreneurs-Across-America/Aubrey-Texas-76227/Threedom-Sales-Entrepreneurs-Across-America-ripoff-never-received-magazines-Aubrey-Texas-129590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales, Entrepreneurs Across America