Complaint Review: Threedom Sales, Entrepreneurs Across America

• Submitted: Tue, March 28, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 28, 2006

• Reported By:Cleveland Ohio
Threedom Sales, Entrepreneurs Across America
401 S Locust St #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Threedom Sales, Entrepreneurs Across America RIPOFF - MAGAZINES NEVER RECEIVED... DOOR TO DOOR SCAM Denton Texas

Well, my story is very much the same as everyone else that has written in about this company. A very nice college kid came to my door. He had a dynamic personality so I wrote him $100 check for some magazines. That was seven months ago. I never received the magazines. I contacted the number on the receipt, of course no answer. When I found this site on the internet, I new I had been taken. I did try a few numbers that I found from other people and have a few names. I talked to a "Nichole" and she said I will get my refund but "there are several people ahead of me first". I hope to get my money back. I am passing on these names and numbers so I can help someone else. If it was not for this website I would surely be out the cash. I also sent an email to keithacarson@msn.com. This person wrote an rebuttal claiming to work for E.A.A, I guess I will see if I ever get an email back. Unfortunatly, I will never open my door to a sales person again. This company is a RIPOFF!! Tell your family, tell your friends, and tell the Better Business Burea. Also inform the BBB of any other name that they may operate under.

Here are some names and numbers to try. Good luck to everyone, I will write back if I ever get my money back. I am not holding my breath!

JAYSIS SHAFER - 940-465-4750

Cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2006 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-Sales-Entrepreneurs-Across-America/Denton-Texas-76201/Threedom-Sales-Entrepreneurs-Across-America-RIPOFF-MAGAZINES-NEVER-RECEIVED-DOOR-TO-183673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales, Entrepreneurs Across America