Complaint Review: Threedom Sales, Entreprenuers Across America

• Submitted: Thu, February 16, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 16, 2006

• Reported By:Lebanon Indiana
Threedom Sales, Entreprenuers Across America
401 S. Locust S. #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Threedom Sales, threedom Sales, Entreprenuers Across America Payed $46 for magazines, never recevied them, can't get in touch with them, major ripoff Denton Texas

Brandon Sparber stopped by one afternoon and wanted to sale me a magazine to sponsor a trip to Cancoon, MX. I purchased to yr subscription for $46.00 on June, 20, 2005. I have not received magazines and I have tried to contact company numerous times. I talked to Sharita on Dec 17. She said for me to fax invoice and she would give me a refund. I faxed invoice on Dec 18, 2005. I have not heard from them and I have not received a refund. I have tried to contact them recently and the phone number is not in service. All my options have been exhausted and that has what has led me to this report.

Lebanon, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2006 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-Sales-Entreprenuers-Across-America/Denton-Texas-76201/Threedom-Sales-threedom-Sales-Entreprenuers-Across-America-Payed-46-for-magazines-neve-176568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales, Entreprenuers Across America