Complaint Review: Threedom Sales, INC.

• Submitted: Thu, September 30, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 18, 2005

• Reported By:Goldsboro North Carolina
Threedom Sales, INC.
P.O. Box 586 Aubrey, Texas U.S.A.

Threedom Sales, Rip-Off Sold product, but I never recived product. Aubrey Texas

*Consumer Comment: EAA and Threedom is a SCAM & RIPOFF & So are the Employees!

*Consumer Comment: Have not received my subscription either

*Consumer Comment: EAA - PMA Sales

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Threedom Sales IS NOT a rip-off

Sales person came to my door saleing magazine's. Thinking it would be a great present, I agreeded to buy a subscription of 24 issues for $46 of Maxim, and still have the recipt by the way. Anyways, waited and waited for 2 months, and nothing. So here I have spent $46 on a magazine that has never shown up.

Stephanie
Goldsboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2004 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-Sales-INC/Aubrey-Texas-76227/Threedom-Sales-Rip-Off-Sold-product-but-I-never-recived-product-Aubrey-Texas-110977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales, INC.

EAA and Threedom is a SCAM & RIPOFF & So are the Employees!

AUTHOR: C - (U.S.A.)

What a crock!... this young lady coming to the defense of a company like this, when she herself is part of the problem. I truly believe all of the people associated with this SCAM ARTIST Company EAA and Threedom are little con-artists and someone ought to put them out of business.

Last time I looked, if you enter into a contract to deliver a product, in my case it's 33 issues of Bicycling for a whopping $ 85.00, (Yup, I'm a SUCKER for a cause)ordered 12/11/2004, as a gift for my husband, if you didn't deliver that product, that was STEALING and breach of contract! I was "held up" during our town's Victorian Christmas Celebration, which by the way is special because there is NO SOLICITING and you can leave your wallet at home.

Well these little thieves came INTO our homes and took us by the wallets, in the name of the season and good cheer. Our whole neighborhood thought they should be home with their families, yeah, they were really good cons! I want to let everyone know that the site for this thieving company is www.thanksforthepoints.com
and you can find phone numbers and email addresses on that site and I would encourage you to bug them often. I think we need to have a class action suit!I'm sure there are enough of us! I'm mad as hell and I want my money or my mags. NOW And I want the rip-offs to STOP!

Have not received my subscription either

AUTHOR: Matt - (U.S.A.)

Sales Rep Adam Burgeuer

Ordered Bicycling magazine on 11/29/04.

Number TS 045435

Have not got anything...seems like a scam, it is over the 120 days.

EAA - PMA Sales

AUTHOR: Jannine - (U.S.A.)

Like the previous person with the magazine subscription from Threedom, I bought from a subsidary. I have waited the appropriate
lennght of time - actually 137 days to be precise.

Email have gone unanswered and the phone is disconnected. But they were very prompt in cashing the check for the subscription. Lesson learned. These kids that sell for EAA under various names are being exploited.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Threedom Sales IS NOT a rip-off

AUTHOR: Toniann - (U.S.A.)

I used to work for Threedom Sales, and they are not a rip-off. If you read your receipt correctly, you would see that it takes approx. 90-120 days to receive your first mag. 2 months is only 60 days, so before you go bad-mouthing a company, get your facts straight. And, if you don't mind, who was the agent who sold you a mag?
Have a good day.