cholesterol

• Submitted: Wed, March 16, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 16, 2005

• Reported By:moreno valley California
Threedom Sales Inc. - Entraprenauers Of America
P.o. Box 586 Aubrey, Texas U.S.A.

Threedom Sales Inc., Entraprenauers Of America mis-represented themselves cancelled my ordernow i'm in trs recovery systems Aubrey Texas

I cancelled my order within 3 days via mail with the cancellation form. I cancelled because the salesman gave me 3 contact phone numbers that were bogus. Since I couldn't reach them by phone, I thought that I was part of a scam for money, so I cancelled my check the following business day. I figuered if I couldn't contact them with any phone number that was given to me by the salesman representing entrepranuers of America,aka threedom sales inc, then there was no way that I could contact anyone reguarding my full refund. Now I'm being harassed by TRS Recovery Services to collect $35.00 for magazines that I cancelled. It seems that threedom sales inc. has placed me in collections for non-payment of a product that I have never recieved. If your company was to Fax or e-mail my complaint, this will expedite their research in the disputes dept, so that I can be removed from the collections list. Thank you in advance for your help in this matter.

Alicia
Moreno Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2005 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-Sales-Inc-Entraprenauers-Of-America/Aubrey-Texas-76227/Threedom-Sales-Inc-Entraprenauers-Of-America-mis-represented-themselves-cancelled-my-ord-135243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales Inc. - Entraprenauers Of America