Complaint Review: Threedom Sales, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, March 13, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 13, 2006

• Reported By:battle creek Michigan
Threedom Sales, Inc.
401 South Locust Street Suite 104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

I too was trying to be a decent American when these Rip Off Artists came calling. I am usually not a trusting person; however, my young son was there. He wanted a gaming magazine and I foolishly said yes. I got a receipt, along with the speech about how my magazine would start rolling in within 3-4 months. This was in July 2005. I began writing letters in early December 2005. I never heard anything from this Threedom Sales, Inc. I feel as though I was totally robbed, and I am trying to push my state lawmakers and prosecutors to do something about this problem.

battle creek, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2006 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-Sales-Inc/Denton-Texas-76201/Threedom-Sales-Inc-DOOR-KNOCKING-BELL-RINGING-BOOKSELLING-RIP-OFF-ARTISTS-Denton-Tex-181026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales, Inc.