Complaint Review: Threedom Sales

• Submitted: Wed, October 12, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, March 01, 2009

• Reported By:seattle Washington
Threedom Sales
Po Box 586 Aubrey, Texas U.S.A.

Threedom Sales Inc ripoffs dont get scammed Aubrey Texas

*Consumer Comment: REASONS I DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM DOOR TO DOOR RIP OFF ARTISTS

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: maybe i can help

door to door the kids walk selling their maazines, for a trip. My 12 yr old wanted the X-box magazine so I bought a 2 yr subscribtion. for $55.00 the sales kid told me we would wait up to 90 days to get it. Getting mail at age 12 is a big deal. Every day my son would go to the mail box every day there was no X-box magazine. on day 95 I wrote a letter but still it did no good. I still haven't told him he should stop going to the box. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I wonder if the kids selling the magazines are geting ripped off too. What I do know is this has taught my son not to trust others.

Tw
seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2005 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-Sales/Aubrey-Texas-76227/Threedom-Sales-Inc-ripoffs-dont-get-scammed-Aubrey-Texas-160548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales

REASONS I DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM DOOR TO DOOR RIP OFF ARTISTS

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

1. I DO NOT WANT TO SUPPORT IRRESPONSIBLE AND NOMADIC LIFESTYLES THAT TEND TO SUSTAIN RIP OFFS...

2. BECAUSE I ENJOY GETTING OUT OF THE HOUSE AND OUT TO THE NEWSSTAND WHERE I AM SUPPORTING LOCAL BUSINESS AND GETTING FRESH AIR, EXERCISE AND I CAN TALK TO THE SALES CLERK.

YOUR SON MIGHT BENEFIT FROM SOME FRESH AIR AND EXERCISE AND LESS X BOX.

3.BECAUSE THESE CON MEN AND WOMEN RIP YOU OFF.

SO WHEN THEY COME BY, I PRETEND THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE AND I SAY:"SO NICE OF YOU TO COME BY AND HELP US WORSHIP SATAN." THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN BACK TO BOTHER ME SO I GUESS WORD GETS OUT. LOL

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Slinky53224 - (U.S.A.)

hey i used to work for threedom sales and have alot of information on the companies associated with them let me know if i can help

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds