crossed

• Submitted: Thu, January 19, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 19, 2006

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
Threedom Sales
P.O. Box 586 Aubrey, Texas U.S.A.

Threedom Sales, ripoff Aubrey Texas

July 2005 I purchased a magazine from a young man who came to my door. In November 2005, I contacted the company to notify them that I had not recieved my subscription. I was told that it was "on it's way." It is now January 2006 and I have not recieved my subscription. From my research I see that I am one of several finding themselves in this situation.

I suppose unless I want to spend hours contacting the company, I should write this off as being scammed. It's unfortunate because I have purchased subscriptions in the same manner in the past but will now never do it again.

Shelley
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2006 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-Sales/Aubrey-Texas-76227/Threedom-Sales-ripoff-Aubrey-Texas-172332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales