Complaint Review: Threedom Sales

• Submitted: Mon, December 04, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, June 11, 2007

• Reported By:Schenectady New York
Threedom Sales
401 S. Locust St #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Threedom Sales 90 to 120 days huh? ripoff Denton Texas

*Author of original report: 2005-2007

like the rest of you folks, my lovely wife, purchased nick jr. from a young lady by the name of brigette. I was skeptical, buy my wife being the trusting type bought the magazine any way. Well, I figure 120 days is up, since my wife purchased the magazines on 8/25/05. My grandson is patiently waiting for his magazines. I know the mail may be slow, but since it has been over a year, I feel pretty confident, we were ripped off.

Michael
Schenectady, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2006 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-Sales/Denton-Texas-76201/Threedom-Sales-90-to-120-days-huh-ripoff-Denton-Texas-223754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales

2005-2007

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

it is now june of 2007 and am still waiting for my magazines...i have tried reporting the company to the ft worth postal inspector, calling various phone numbers...lets face it folks, we lost our money and the great state of texas, and the various municipality levels in which the company is located, couldn't care less.