Complaint Review: Threedom Sales

• Submitted: Tue, February 21, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 09, 2006

• Reported By:Converse Texas
Threedom Sales
401 S. Locust St., #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Threedom Sales - Entrepreneurs Across America ripoff sold magazines never received Denton Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: I contacted someone there!!

*Consumer Suggestion: call kelly she will get your money for you!

*Consumer Comment: Email

*Consumer Suggestion: email

*Consumer Comment: # disconnected

*Consumer Suggestion: how to get a refund

My husband and son were taken in by some kid named Luke Jones who said he was trying to earn points for an organization and that he would get a prize for the most points, i.e. a trip to the Bahamas.

They ordered subscriptions to Hot Rod Bike and X-box back in November but have never received their magazines.

I tried to call their customer service #, but it is disconnected. No e-mail address is given on their website.

We were ripped off!!

Karen
Converse, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2006 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-Sales/Denton-Texas-76201/Threedom-Sales-Entrepreneurs-Across-America-ripoff-sold-magazines-never-received-Denton-177341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I contacted someone there!!

AUTHOR: Lance - (U.S.A.)

Her name is Nicole. She is refunding me my money and sending me the subscriptions as well. We shall see I suppose. Another number to reach her at is (480)250-0671.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

call kelly she will get your money for you!

AUTHOR: Anna - (U.S.A.)

after a long week I finally got ahold of a girl named kelly that claims to own threedom sales and she took my recipt # and is giving me a refund in the mail in one to two weeks! The number i reached her at was 940-565-1000 or try 940-484-4201 her name is Kelly Z. I called private and they picked up right away!!

AUTHOR: Erin - (U.S.A.)

I've found the email for Keitha Carson on a couple of different post. I've emailed her a lenghty message and hopefully this will get a response. I haven't been able to get any respones to any phone number that I have found and tried. Will keep you posted if and when i hear back from her. I got suckered twice by EAA, for a grand total of $240. UGH. Don't I feel like an idiot

#4 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Laura - (U.S.A.)

She had left a response to someone that responded to my posting. she left the email keithacarson@msn.com try using that and see if it gets you anywhere. that's the only thing that i can think of. sorry

#8 Consumer Suggestion

how to get a refund

AUTHOR: Laura - (U.S.A.)

You need to call Keitha Carson. She is the office manager of the company. Her number is 940-300-8572. After calling many people I found someone to give me her number. I called her on a friday and monday I received a refund check for the FULL amount, and it cleared the bank.