Complaint Review: Threedom Sales

• Submitted: Fri, October 28, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 31, 2006

• Reported By:Kansas City Missouri
Threedom Sales
401 S. Locust St. #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Threedom Sales ripoff Denton Texas

*Author of original report: Finally Got My Money Back

I had a couple of young men come to my door wanting to sell me a magazine subscription, so they could earn points to go to Cancun. I had just moved to Kansas City, so I didn't know any of the local high school students, but these guys seems honest, so I placed an order for 24 issues of Mac Addict. It cost me $46.00

This was on May 21, 2005, and as of October 28, 2005, I still haven't received a single subscription. I tried to call the number provided, but nobody answers. So I found this website and someone here wrote that the email address is: eaainc_customerservice@yahoo.com.

So I finished writing them today, and gave them a week to either send me my magazines, or give me a refund! I am mad as heck that there are people in this world that send young kids out to rip a person off, and someone needs to do something about it. It has to stop NOW!

Jodee
Kansas City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2005 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-Sales/Denton-Texas-76201/Threedom-Sales-ripoff-Denton-Texas-162445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales

Finally Got My Money Back

AUTHOR: Jodee - (U.S.A.)

After contacting the better business bureau, Threedom Sales sent me a letter stating that they would refund me my money, after I sent them confirmation that the check I wrote was cashed by them. (I sent them a copy of my bank statment, with all the important information blacked out.) After a couple of weeks I received my refund check. So if you can't get any action by contacting them by yourself, like I did, maybe the better business bureau can help you like I finally had to do.