Complaint Review: Threedom Sales

• Updated: Sun, April 01, 2012

• Reported By: Geri Smith — Monument Colorado United States of America
Threedom Sales

Threedom Sales another rip off Internet

I too have been victim of Threedom Sales.  the teenager that came to my door was a cheerful guy with a very good story of how I could help him.  this is the reason I agreed to a magazine subscription.  When I did not receive the magazine after 3 months I faxed my receipt to dss and asked them to send it.  I got no response so i tried a second time still no response so i have emailed them letting them know I am not happy with their services and am seeking advise from the colorado attorney general's office.  I will keep you updated if I get a response to this one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2012 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-Sales/internet/Threedom-Sales-another-rip-off-Internet-862258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales