• Report: #182017

• Submitted: Sun, March 19, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, March 19, 2006

• Reported By:Merced California
Threedom Sales.Inc Aka EAA
401 S.Locust St. #104 ,TX Denton, Rexas, Nationwide U.S.A.

Threedom Sales.Inc Aka EAA ripoff dishonest fradulent magazine soliciting from young scam artist who persuade you to their supposably carrer goals Denton Texas

Hello I am new to this site. I was trying to get some information on the EAA magazine subscription service and I unfortunately came across bad news that they are fradulent. I has been three monthes and I have not yet received any magazines like I have ordered. Two young kids came one day to my door as I was getting off of my car after dropping off my daughter at school. They said they were from San Diego traveling acroos the country trying to meet people so they can learn new people skills in regards to one day owning their own business. This company EAA would help them achieve their goal and award them with a trip to Cancun if they sold magazine subscription services to people. I have not yet tried to contact the Co. but would like some advice on to go about getting my money back and how to get in contact with the Co. As I have read other peoples expereinces with this problem I can see how much time and money it has cost them due to the long distance phone calls trying to get a hold of someone from this Co. It has actually cost more than the magazine service it's self. I would appreciate your feed back.

Susana
Merced, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2006 12:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Threedom-SalesInc-Aka-EAA/Denton-Rexas-Nationwide-76201/Threedom-SalesInc-Aka-EAA-ripoff-dishonest-fradulent-magazine-soliciting-from-young-scam-182017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Threedom Sales.Inc Aka EAA