Complaint Review: Thrifty Auto Sales Clearwater Fl

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: Thrifty Auto Sales Clearwater Fl — Holiday Florida
Thrifty Auto Sales Clearwater Fl
US 19 Clearwater , Florida USA

Thrifty Auto Sales Clearwater Fl Very nasty, liars, unprofessional, treated you like dirt. and they were better then everyone else. Clearwater Florida

First call was ok then, I got there they never said Hi nothing, told me I was pre-approved and just come down and we can get you in a car. First it was very dirty inside. Now the story was all mix up I wasn't approved and now my precentage is going to be 20% and they didn't even check my credit. They treatment me like I was trash and was rude.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thrifty-Auto-Sales-Clearwater-Fl/Clearwater-Florida-34690/Thrifty-Auto-Sales-Clearwater-Fl-Very-nasty-liars-unprofessional-treated-you-like-dirt-1069841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thrifty Auto Sales Clearwater Fl