Premier

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Memphis Tennessee
Thrifty Auto Sales-Memphis, TN
2240 Covington Pike Memphis, Tennessee USA

Thrifty Auto Sales-Memphis, TN Fraud, Deceptive company ran my credit without permission-lied that it was income purpose only Memphis, Tennessee

This company is so full of s***hit! To be exact salesman Johnny Hudson 901-650-2447 (cell) ignorant ass and his manager which I forgot his name! I went with my mom for her to buy a car he told her she was approved with her income and no cosigner with $200 down. Later he comes back and says she need a cosigner and ask me twice in which I stated "NO" because I know how my credit looks and I am trying to repair my credit and I was well aware if he did run my credit it will knock points off my credit score. He comes over to me again and says we just need my information for "INCOME" purposes only and we WILL NOT run your credit. I say OK he takes down my information and completes the application himself. Now he presents paperwork that says she was approved with $1500 down--we are like well how did it jump from $200 to $1500!!!! Come to find out he has called a dealership down the street(his buddy car lot) and gives them my moms information and mines to run that's how the $1500 come about. He wasn't aware I have credit monitoring on my credit reprts. Moral of the story my credit was ran twice without my permission, I didn't sign anything nor did I complete the application. I am pissed right now and I will be taking a trip to Thrifty this evening when I get off to get some face to face results and submitting my complaint via BBB website. Couldn't find the corporate office. Thrifty is just plain ole full of shit!! POINT BLANK! Johnny Hudson I hope this gets back to you--YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOWN! MAGGOT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thrifty-Auto-Sales-Memphis-TN/Memphis-Tennessee-38128/Thrifty-Auto-Sales-Memphis-TN-Fraud-Deceptive-company-ran-my-credit-without-permission--1047082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thrifty Auto Sales-Memphis, TN