Complaint Review: Thrifty Car Rental

• Submitted: Fri, April 19, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: doc of boston — Raynham Massachusetts
Thrifty Car Rental

Thrifty Car Rental The agent would not release a car without taking the added insurance Internet

Please be very careful renting from thrifty. the clerks are trained to not let a car out without all added on insurance. I tried to say that I had all the insurance that I needed but the clerk refuse to release a car. While I was in line a family next to me was going through the same thing. You could see the problem that they were going through. My rental was to be !!! dollars when I got to the counter the price was inflated to 287 dollars. Rent from a major rental than from a fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thrifty-Car-Rental/internet/Thrifty-Car-Rental-The-agent-would-not-release-a-car-without-taking-the-added-insurance-I-1044536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thrifty Car Rental