Complaint Review: Thrifty Car Rentals--Orlando, FL

• Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: dissatisfied — Milwaukee Wisconsin
Thrifty Car Rentals--Orlando, FL
9302 AIRPORT BOULEVARD, ORLANDO, FLORIDA 32827 Orlando, Florida USA

Thrifty Car Rentals--Orlando, FL Added insurance and other costs when I said 'no' to those items Orlando Florida

Thrifty forced their insurance down my throat.  Even after I said my own insurance covered their rental car, and had my papers in hand and showed them, they still added their rental insurance to my bill.  What started as 'reasonable' costs for a week in Florida, quickly escalated to several hundred extra dollars.  When I turned the car in, I tried to get back by money, but they refused, saying that I took the extra insurance.

I will never rent a car from Thrifty again.  There ought to be a law against this fraudulent practice.  The agents will drive you crazy with technical details and try to wear you down.  They are not customer driven at all!  Do not trust these salesmen!!!

I hope this helps you from being their next victim.  This is the purpose of this complaint.  I don't ever expect to get my money back.  Thrifty is definitely NOT WORTH IT!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thrifty-Car-Rentals-Orlando-FL/Orlando-Florida-32827/Thrifty-Car-Rentals-Orlando-FL-Added-insurance-and-other-costs-when-I-said-no-to-tho-1054114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thrifty Car Rentals--Orlando, FL