Complaint Review: Thrifty Propane - Level Propane

• Updated: Wed, March 17, 2010

• Reported By: BARB — Nova Ohio United States of America
Thrifty Propane - Level Propane
fPO BOX 2018 Medina, Ohio United States of America

Thrifty Propane - Level Propane - William Maloof - Medina Angela Maloof, William Maloof, Patricia A Baker, Paul D, LEVEL, Thrifty Medina, Ohio

THRIFTY PROPANE is a HORRIBLE company! I thought I had researched before I PRE-Paid my purchase for 2 properties. I was getting low so I called only to be told that I would receive a call back, (NOT!) I called for a week and kept getting the same story (a supervisor would call) When I finally ran out of propane I called spoke to the same girl with the same story but pushed and asked for the name and number of the supervisor (Angela Maloof) but no number for her. I then asked where the office location was so that I could drive there and speak with someone. I was told there was no known office location only a PO Box in Medina. I then asked the girl on the phone how & where she was hired when she got the job...She explained she was hired over the phone through her aunt!!!! Strike 5!!!! I call the State of OH Attorney General's office and made a complaint there. Within 15 min of that call I received a call from Paul D from Thrifty, who proceeded to call me a liar stating that I had not been calling for a week and then he asked if I owned or rented my tank. I explained that I owned it (purchased from thrifty) at this point he is SCREAMING at me and told me to go somewhere else and purchase my propane. (HE already has my money) over $2000 spent with them....I explained I just wanted my propane I paid for and that I had nothing left in my tank. HE HUNG UP!  Finally got a truck here but while waiting I researched court records only to find Maloof's hubby has been in many lawsuits and now has family members running his scam's!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2010 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thrifty-Propane-Level-Propane/Medina-Ohio-44258/Thrifty-Propane-Level-Propane-William-Maloof-Medina-Angela-Maloof-William-Maloof-567982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thrifty Propane - Level Propane