Complaint Review: Thrillzown - Groupon - Headband LLC

• Updated: Fri, June 22, 2012

• Reported By: R Frankin — Texas United States of America
Thrillzown - Groupon - Headband LLC
3595 Hiram Douglasville Highway Hiram, Georgia United States of America

Thrillzown - Groupon - Headband LLC 1800SKYRIDE - Lilliam Dejesus Thrillzown Groupon scam Hiram, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Extortion and Victimization

*Consumer Comment: Thrillzown is a RIPOFF

*UPDATE Employee: ThrillZOWN is an honest company.

Really just reviewing Thrillzown Headband LLC - If you thinking of buying a Groupon for Thrillzown DON'T - they just up charge the experience that you book.  For example if you book skydiving in Texas it costs $149 when you call to make a reservation - if you use Sportations they price that same skydiving for $289.  I paid too much for this Groupon at $159.  This is not worth the hassle plus I hate to support dishonest companies. I have done some checking and this company is owned by a person named Lilliam Dejesus who lives in Hiram Georgia. Lilliam Dejesus has been part of scams for sometime and has her name all over public court documents. Thrillzown is a SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thrillzown-Groupon-Headband-LLC/Hiram-Georgia-30141/Thrillzown-Groupon-Headband-LLC-1800SKYRIDE-Lilliam-Dejesus-Thrillzown-Groupon-scam-895092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thrillzown - Groupon - Headband LLC

Extortion and Victimization

AUTHOR: April From ThrillZOWN - (United States of America)

Hello Rick,

It is good to see that once again, you have posted false information on the internet about the owner of our company as well as the owner of Thrillzown.com. Lilliam DeJesus does not own the website www.thrillzown.com. Fred Burke is a County Sheriff and has nothing to do with the goings on of Headband, LLC. I don't know if you are aware of the restrictions of the TRO and the TPO. Let me clarify for everyone. The company making these false accusations is the defendant in a botched extortion scheme. They attempted to forcibly steal our company from its current owner with threats to the business and to her family.

We are still being victimized by this other company (Bilateral/Rason/Plutian/Thrillant) because we refused to take any more of their customers due to non-payment for redemptions. They continue to post false reports online and put in our personal cell phone numbers and home addresses in every report. They racked up a bill that was extremely high with us and we had to stop honoring their tickets. The false complaints that are being posted are a violation of the TPO and the TRO. The TPO  is still very much active and these false complaints are a violation of that order. I apologize to the customers who will miss out on the experience of a lifetime due to the false reports.

If you have any questions please call us directly.  1-800-493-1480 and thank you.

Thrillzown is a RIPOFF

AUTHOR: Rick - (United States of America)

This company uses many names. The main name is THRILLZOWN.COM and they are now located at:

Headband LLC  - Lilliam Dejesus  -
3595 Hiram Douglasville Highway,
Hiram, GA 30141
1-800-493-1480

They scammed us out of money too! Just to be clear it is two people that own this company that goes by a bunch of different names and keeps changing its phone number. You can still get through on the Thrillzown.com numbers listed here but beware of doing business with the SCAM called Headband LLC. d/b/a Thrillzown / 1-800SKYRIDE.  They have stolen nearly $900 from me!

Owners:

Lilliam Dejesus & Fred Burke  owner  DIAL 7705602332
304 Trotter Way
Dallas, Ga. 30132

ThrillZOWN is an honest company.

AUTHOR: April From ThrillZOWN - (United States of America)

Hello. My name is April and I am a business development associate with ThrillZOWN. The information contained in your report is inaccurate and I would like to take a moment to address the falsities.

First of all, ThrillZOWN and Sportations are in no way related companies. I am not aware of where this $149 rate that you mentioned came from, but I don't have a drop zone anywhere in the country in my network where we can offer you a skydive for $149. Now, if you are referring to the Soaring Sports website and the pricing that is listed there, then I understand your confusion. That website has been hacked and all of the prices have been changed. That is why we are not using that brand any longer and have moved over to the ThrillZOWN brand. We no longer have control of the information on that site.

Lilliam Dejesus is the owner of our company. She purchased it from Cary Quattrocchi in October of 2010. She has done clean business since the day she took the company over and held each and every one of us to a high set of standards. Prior to her purchase of the company and the brands in 2010, there was a lot of bad press directed at the company due to the poor management decisions made by Cary Quattrocchi and Ben Butler and Richard Crowder.

If you have any further questions or problems with our company, please give us a call at 1-877-371-4518. We would be happy to assist you in any way possible. And as for your GroupOn, you got a Great deal on your first tandem skydive and you will be jumping with a reputable company that has been around since the 70's. I hope that you enjoy your jump. Thanks so much and have a great day!