Complaint Review: Thrivenutra

• Updated: Mon, July 28, 2014

• Reported By: Candie — Hartselle Alabama
Internet USA

Thrivenutra MRC* MIRACLEGCE ripped me off. Its a scam!! internet

I recieved an email for a free trial for the product Garcunia Cambogia for the shipping and handling of $5.99.  I was later charged $89.16. And another $95.15.

I knew there was money coming up missing from my account but could not figure out where to. When you call the bank it just says it was a debt card transaction, the date and the amount of transaction. I recieved my bank statenent for the month, then i had saw it was this company sucking my money out.

I called the number and after a long hour of me fussing with the lady I still had ni justice...I had to call my bank and cancel my debitcard. Yet another $5.00 down the drain. They have several websites, several phone numbers ,and several different names....so Beware of this scam for Garcinia Cambogia!!!!  I now have to figure out how I am going to finish paying my bills....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thrivenutra/internet/Thrivenutra-MRC-MIRACLEGCE-ripped-me-off-Its-a-scam-internetnbsp-1165592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thrivenutra