mystery

• Updated: Sun, October 20, 2013

• Reported By: highrise — Peoaria Arizona
Thug Monkey/ Sky Corner Studio
Glendale, AZ Glendale, Arizona USA

Thug Monkey/ Sky Corner Studio Graphics noy delivered as promised. Glendale Arizona

*General Comment: Bull crap to the owner of Sky Corner Studios

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to Claim

After contracting with sky corner studios (aka Thug Monkey). Credit card was charged and we never recieved product.  We tried repeatedly to contact and discuss any possibly issue. Sky Corner never returned our phone calls. Do Not Use This Company for any reason !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2013 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thug-Monkey-Sky-Corner-Studio/Glendale-Arizona/Thug-Monkey-Sky-Corner-Studio-Graphics-noy-delivered-as-promised-Glendale-Arizona-1093226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thug Monkey/ Sky Corner Studio

#1 General Comment

Bull crap to the owner of Sky Corner Studios

AUTHOR: Tmo - ()

I call thay bull crap Jarrod. I have been a victim of the same companyl. The only difference is that I paid and I got it wrapped but they did a horrible sloppy job. I keep calling and no answer. I texted and texted and finally I got him saying that he'd help me out. Did he? Heck no, in fact he never answers again. This company sucks and they do a horrible job. If you dont believe me, look up complaints with this company and its either about having a crappy job done, not answering after paying, long extensive waiting time thinking you've been scammed. Again if you dont believe just go get it done and ill be reading your post here in a few months.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to Claim

AUTHOR: Thug Monkey Studios - ()

I am the owner of Thug Monkey Studios and Sky Corner Studios. I would gladly address this issue with whoever has the complaint. To the consumer that posted this, please feel free to call me at 602.920.7468 or email me at skycornerstudios@gmail.com Im sure this is a mis understanding and would be more than happy to resolve this issue. I cant for the life of me figure out who this might be and would be absolutley happy to help. Again feel free to contact me. Lets get this issue resolved. Thank you very much and thank you to Ripoff Report for providing a service that creates accountability and promotes consumer satisfaction.

Jarrod Bubeck