Complaint Review: TickCo tickets for less

• Updated: Mon, May 17, 2010

• Reported By: Rose — Hazel Crest Illinois United States of America
TickCo tickets for less
3700 N. 24th Street, Suite 200 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

TickCo tickets for less Overcharged for tickets. Did not give me the full facts Phoenix, Arizona

I purchased tickets for the Lion King from TickCo, which advertises on the Internet Tickets for Less.  I will be seeing the play in October.  I purchased two tickets.  The total of the tickets is $376 from TickCo.  I thought it was a lot of money but I did purchase them.  There was also charges for Federal Express priority ($16.95) and a processing fee ($37.60).  I can understand these two charges because I believe that other ticket companies also charge for these two things.  I received the tickets by Federal Express.  When I opened up the envelope to check my tickets, the price for the tickets was $97 each, which came to a total of $194.  I had no idea that I was going to be charged $182 over this $194.

I called the company immediately.  The man I spoke to said that they purchase tickets from people who are unable to attend the event for whatever reason, and those people are the ones that set the prices to sell the tickets.  I find this hard to believe,  because if that were the fact, why did they have tickets for sale on their website for all the days in exactly all the same sections.  I do not believe the part about the other person saying what they want to sell  the tickets for.  I am very disappointed with how this company does business.  I know that I will never do business with them again.  I will just wait until the tickets go on sale through a different company.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2010 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TickCo-tickets-for-less/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/TickCo-tickets-for-less-Overcharged-for-tickets-Did-not-give-me-the-full-facts-Phoenix-603852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TickCo tickets for less