Complaint Review: TickCo

TickCo
4094 Glencoe Ave. Suite A Marina Del Rey, California United States of America

TickCo TickCo failed to give me SW Rewards Credit Marina Del Rey, California

*Author of original report: Problem Resolved

I purchased tickets from TickCo through the Southwest Shopping site where TickCo was offering 4 points for every dollar. I never got the points. When I questioned it TickCo claimed that my purchase was not eligible and that commission was paid to a third party. They claimed because that I may have had some ad-aware program on my computer. I made hundreds of purchases through the Southwest site without a problem. This is clearly a case of a company being dishonest and not wanting to live up to its commitment. I actually paid a slight premium for the tickets over what other ticket sites were offering just to get the points.

A clear case of bait and switch. I do not like getting ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TickCo/Marina-Del-Rey-California-90292/TickCo-TickCo-failed-to-give-me-SW-Rewards-Credit-Marina-Del-Rey-California-1046125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TickCo

Problem Resolved

AUTHOR: baseltj - ()

After posting to every complaint site I could find, TickCo has agreed to award the points promised.