Complaint Review: TickPick

TickPick
Internet USA

TickPick rips off affiliate New York New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Problems Resolved - Affiliate

I signed up to the TickPick affiliate program and I worked very hard to promote them. I sent a bunch of sales and this took a lot of work on my part to do. But they don't pay like they claim they do. They pretend they will pay you, but you will never get a check. So, don't bother promoting them, they will keep yout commission for themselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TickPick/internet/TickPick-rips-off-affiliate-New-York-New-York-1136862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TickPick

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Problems Resolved - Affiliate

AUTHOR: TickPick - ()

We have worked with this one particular affiliate who was not paid on time. The reason for the delay has been resolved and any future affiliates will be sure to receive payment in time.

For full disclosure here is the latest email exchange:
TickPick Email:
We had paid you via PayPal so I would definitely appreciate it if you could take the complaint down.  I 100% understand your frustrations with the delay in the payout, and I do apologize for it.  There are definitely some kinks we needed to work out with our affiliate program.  If you have any questions or comments moving forward please let me know.

Affiliate Email:
Hi,

I logged in their site and tried to take down the report the day after you sent the payment. There was no way to do it. So, I emailed their support, but they never replied. The only thing they let me do is add a comment. Want me to add a comment where I say you sent the payment?