Complaint Review: Tickemaster

• Reported By: TM — United States of America
Tickemaster
Internet Internet United States of America

Tickemaster VIP Package Ripoff for Journey Concert Internet

*Author of original report: I'm now satisfied

I bought the VIP package for the Journey concert on July 23, 2011. The tickets say, among other things, "This is your ticket" It gives our seat numbers. Scroll to see the color copy of one of the tickets. However, when we arrived we were told there had been a mistake and we did not actually have seats. They said many people are complaining with the same problem. We spent extra money to have very good VIP seats at the concert. However, we were not allowed into the concert because of THEIR mistake. However, when I called for a refund they refused. They did not give a reason. I am also calling the media. I am filing a complaint with the Attorney General's office of all 50 states. I am also filing this Ripoff Report. Plus, I am going to start a blog inviting all people who have been ripped of by this company. I am calling my congressman and senator telling them it is time to break up this monopoly. [continued below]....
.....

They may argue that it was a vip club pass only. Well I did not know that because I bought it on THEIR site. It says "This is your ticket." It gives section and seat number. It says "this ticket is valid." It does not say, "this does not include admission to concert" anywhere. How am I suppose to know that the "VIP Club" pass does not get you into the concert. I just thought it meant we could sit in the VIP section of the audience. Am I supposed to be a mind reader?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2011 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tickemaster/internet/Tickemaster-VIP-Package-Ripoff-for-Journey-Concert-Internet-757255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tickemaster

I'm now satisfied

AUTHOR: TM - (United States of America)

As a result of this report and a report to the BBB, Ticketmaster called me back today saying they gave me a refund.