Complaint Review: Ticket Assassin

• Updated: Wed, July 06, 2011

• Reported By: R.V. — Sacramento California United States of America
Ticket Assassin
San Diego, California United States of America

Ticket Assassin Bernard and Patrick Mulroy Won't Help You With Your Traffic Ticket and will steal your money. San Diego, California

On June 6, 2011, I received a traffic ticket and signed up with Ticket Assassin, a website run by Patrick and Bernard Mulroy. I paid my $25 registration fee through PayPal at the same time. In return, I was supposed to be provided access to Ticket Assassin's shareware database of traffic cases. I never received the special email to gain access to the database that Patrick Mulroy promised to send. I have contacted Mulroy SIX times at the listed email address, and have yet to receive a reply. Meanwhile, I have received two emails requesting that I pay the shareware fee I  have already paid.

I looked up Traffic Assassin on Ripoff Report and saw this has happened to at least 10 people since 2009. Once I saw what a scam this was, I called PayPal immediately. The are now investigating Ticket Assassin and the Mulroys. If the Mulroys don't respond in 10 days, PayPall is refunding my $25. I don't know what PayPal's statute of limitations on this is, but if you have a record of the transaction, you should call them and at least have Ticket Assassin kicked off the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2011 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticket-Assassin/San-Diego-California-92112/Ticket-Assassin-Bernard-and-Patrick-Mulroy-Wont-Help-You-With-Your-Traffic-Ticket-and-wil-749866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticket Assassin