Complaint Review: Ticket Busters / Ticketbust.com

• Updated: Sun, September 27, 2009

• Reported By: Ken — Pasadena California USA
Ticket Busters / Ticketbust.com
www.ticketbust.com Westlake Village, California United States of America

Ticket Busters / Ticketbust.com Ticketbust scam! They claim no risk no money on their website but they lie! You can't even cancel with them within 24 hours. Westlake Village, California

Let me start from the beginning...

I got a red light photo ticket for making a right turn. I wanted to fight it or reduce the payment so, I looked up and found (Ticketbust.com). Their website sounded so promising with "no risk, no money" claims on their pages, and their policies was anything but clear to a normal consumer. I did their website registration thinking it was just suppose to inform them of my situation and get some sort of consultation.

The sales rep (Christina Oliva) called and me rushed me about my information regarding my credit and authorization code -- which I thought was odd that's all they wanted from me before asking me about my situation. They even told me that they were on the DMV.org website for trusted businesses - which I never found. This is where I started having second thoughts about this service.

The next day, not even 24 hours later, I decided by email that I decided to cancel their service. [continued below]....
..... Christina (ticketbust) initially said yes over the phone but later after talking Steve Miller said it was to late to get a full cancellation, therefore, I would be losing the service which is $100. Since I never signed any documentations there should be no document fees, but they still charged me $249. I did not know by giving my authorazition code that this like a signature (any lawyer out there that can help me with this?).

I really don't care about my $249 at this point; but I want to let everyone know that this company is a scam. They somehow found a loop hole to legally con people

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2009 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticket-Busters-Ticketbustcom/Westlake-Village-California-91362/Ticket-Busters-Ticketbustcom-Ticketbust-scam-They-claim-no-risk-no-money-on-their-web-501048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticket Busters / Ticketbust.com