Complaint Review: Ticket Busters - Ticketbust.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 10, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 10, 2010

• Reported By: Jon — Walnut Creek California United States of America
Ticket Busters - Ticketbust.com

Ticket Busters - Ticketbust.com created a loophole in order to never pay refunds. Internet

I received a red light camera ticket and found a site online, Ticketbust.com, that would promise to get the ticket dismissed or I would receive a full refund. I then signed a contract with them.

After a few months, I received a decision in the mail in late January 2010, from the Superior Court stating that I had been found guilty. They made the decision on December 29, 2009. Because they failed to dismiss my ticket, I called Ticketbust.com to receive a refund.

They told me that in order for me to get the refund, I would have to request a trial de novo. I did that, and a week or so later, I received a letter from them stating that I was ineligible for a refund because they did not receive a copy of the court's decision with 10 days of that decision.

However, I did not receive a copy of the decision until about a month after the court made it. It was impossible, therefore, for ticketbust.com to get it within 10 days, when I didn't receive it until a month later.

I believe that this is the loophole they use to avoid paying refunds. It is completely unfair, the circumstances were beyond my control, and I don't remember seeing it in the contract. Even if it was in the contract, there was no way of knowing that I would receive the court's decision a month after.

There was nothing I could do, and I feel it would be fair for me to receive a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2010 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticket-Busters-Ticketbustcom/internet/Ticket-Busters-Ticketbustcom-created-a-loophole-in-order-to-never-pay-refunds-Interne-567630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticket Busters - Ticketbust.com