Complaint Review: Ticket Center

• Submitted: Fri, July 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 10, 2009

• Reported By:morristown New Jersey
Ticket Center
Willowbrook Mall Wayne, New Jersey U.S.A.

Ticket Center Of Willowbrook Mall Are Glorified Scalpers RIPOFF DONT USE Wayne New Jersey

If this supposed buisness does not qualify as scalping then I must not know the definition for the word.

On July 9th I was shopping in the willow brook mall in Wayne. I stopped by Ticket Center to buy tickets for a Judas Priest concert. Admittadly I was behind and most my friends had bought tickets and told me General Admission is 25 dollars.

Well Ticket Town tried to charge me 55 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They wanted tp charge me 100% over face value and masked it as a service charge.

So you tell me, what makes this supposed company any different from a scalper???

I walked away, logged into ticketmaster.com and bought my tickets for 25 bucks and printed out my ticket.

RUN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE, YOU ARE BETTER OFF JUST BUYING FROM A SCALPER FOR THE AMOUNT THIS PLACE CHARGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not happy
morristown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticket-Center/Wayne-New-Jersey-07470/Ticket-Center-Of-Willowbrook-Mall-Are-Glorified-Scalpers-RIPOFF-DONT-USE-Wayne-New-Jersey-468426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticket Center