Complaint Review: Ticket Cyclone

• Reported By: Rick F — Bowie Maryland USA
Ticket Cyclone
3824 Atascocita Road Suite 108 PB103 Humble, Texas United States of America

Ticket Cyclone Promised ticket never sent Bowie, Maryland

A ticket was ordered, sold as "3 rows up from pit near center," one month prior to show date. Beginning a week before the show, after not receiving the ticket, I began calling the broker, who never answered the phone. I called throughout their stated business hours each day and received either a "Voice Mailbox is full" message or the outgoing voice message, and my call was never returned. I e-mailed the e-mail provided on their website and I submitted a message through the web form on their site. There was no response...

I reported the incident on Friday, the day before the event, to the Better Business Bureau, at which point I received ONE e-mail, giving me an ultimatum of two tickets, neither of which was the ticket that I purchased. One was in the General Admission Pit, which I could've bought at no premium price the day I made the purchase, and the other was a ticket further back on the opposite side, which was very near another ticket I could've bought at no extra premium the day I made the purchase. NOTE: I refer to Ticketmaster purchases when I say "at no premium cost."

I had checked with FedEx prior to receiving this e-mail and they had no deliveries to me in the last month, since before the purchase was made, so it is clear the ticket was never sent. The merchant lied in his e-mail in saying that the ticket was sent, but actually admitted I hadn't received them. The merchants policy states deliveries are exclusively through FedEx.

The bottom line is this merchant never mailed the ticket and refuses to provide a refund yet never delivered a ticket to me...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2009 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticket-Cyclone/Humble-Texas-77396/Ticket-Cyclone-Promised-ticket-never-sent-Bowie-Maryland-484399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticket Cyclone