Complaint Review: Ticket Galaxy

• Updated: Sun, April 13, 2014

• Reported By: Marigold217 — Los Angeles California
Ticket Galaxy
Internet USA

Ticket Galaxy/ Excite.com I purchased a concert ticket and was charged above and beyond what I should have been charged. Internet

I purchased a ticket to see Daughtry/The Goo Goo Dolls in Los Angeles on March 14th for $103 and was charged a $15 Delivery Fee and a $20.60 Service Fee.  It was for Section C, a far back seat, because I was afraid I woud not be able to get a ticket any other time.  I now see that the same ticket is available on Ticketmaster for $73!!  Also, front section tickets at Ticketmaster are selling for $106!!!

What a RIP OFF TICKET GALAXY is!!!  NEVER buy from them!!!  They gave me a song and dance when I called to complain, and so did Excite, their service partner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2014 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticket-Galaxy/internet/Ticket-Galaxy-Excitecom-I-purchased-a-concert-ticket-and-was-charged-above-and-beyond-w-1138555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticket Galaxy