Complaint Review: Ticket Galaxy

• Reported By: Rebecca — Yardley Pennsylvania
Ticket Galaxy
Internet USA

Ticket Galaxy Frozen Ticket Ripoff Internet

Bought tickets to Frozen Disney on Ice (for a show in december 2014!) from what I thought was Ticketmaster website.  When the tickets arrived, they were from ticketgalaxy and the price I paid was double the face value of the ticket.  Somehow I got highjacked from ticketmaster.  I looked at my browser history, and I never visited a ticketgalaxy website.  I've never even heard of them!

Additionally, in reviewing my transaction, I noticed a $50 misc charge, plus a fedex shipping charge.  I paid $245 for tickets worth $120.

Ticketgalaxy says says I paid such a high price because I got the tickets before they were even on sale.  I just hope I can get into the show in December without issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2014 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticket-Galaxy/internet/Ticket-Galaxy-Frozen-Ticket-Ripoff-Internet-1150805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticket Galaxy