whereby

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2008

• Reported By:Sumter South Carolina
Ticket Master
www.ticketmaster.com Internet U.S.A.

Ticket Master And Entertainment Rewards Fraud stealing money often from bank account after purchasing tickets - Internet

I got onto my online bank account with wachovia and saw that $9.00 had been taken from my account under the transaction name: ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS. I write down all of my check card purchases and I never made this purchase so I searched the transaction name to see what it was and all of these fraud related pages came up. I read through some ripoff report ones and saw that they had made purchases with ticketmaster before this happened. I bought 2 tickets to a fall out boy concert previous to this also. I contacted my bank about the unknown charges, but because they arent to blame for the missing money they said that there was nothing they could do. So far I have had $9.00 taken from my account from this company four times. And like I said I am very good about keeping up with my money so I very seldom need to verify with the online account. Because of this I will not know when these unknown charges are being taken and will continue to spend my money that I thought was still in my account. I have gotten about $200.00 worth of overdraft fees from small purchases because I was unaware of these $9.00 charges on my account. So not only am I short because of the fraud money but I'm short a lot more due to overdraft and also I now appear irresponsible to my bank.

I hope that this report helps to stop these fraud charges from being taken from myself and anyone else who is a victim.

Mary
Sumter, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2008 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticket-Master/internet/Ticket-Master-And-Entertainment-Rewards-Fraud-stealing-money-often-from-bank-account-after-302392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticket Master