Complaint Review: Ticket Titans II

• Updated: Sat, June 18, 2011

• Reported By: M Nolan — Massapequa New York United States of America
Ticket Titans II
412 N 85th St Internet United States of America

Ticket Titans II Jennifer Sall I was falsely made to believe I was ordering ticket from the actual venue and was charged a high markup on these tickets. I called to cancel the order within 24 hours, and was told they could not do Internet

I ordered tickets from Official Online Tickets.  I feel I was falsely made to think I was ordering from the venue directly.  As a result, I was grossly over charged.  I contacted them within 24 hours and requested they cancel the order, which had not been shipped.  They told me I needed to contact the seller, Ticket Titans II, which I did.  When I spoke to them, they told me they were unable to cancel the order.

I feel I am being lied to, and that they can cancel this, but are unwilling. These people prey on unsuspecting people, and they run their business unethically.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2011 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticket-Titans-II/internet/Ticket-Titans-II-Jennifer-Sall-I-was-falsely-made-to-believe-I-was-ordering-ticket-from-th-742363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticket Titans II