- Report: #715650
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Ticket Titans
Ticket Titans412 N 85th Street Omaha, Nebraska United States of America
Ticket Titans ticketnetwork, Private Ticket Broker (Scalper) Omaha, Nebraska
I came across the Ticket Titans II website after a google search
I wanted 2 tickets and they were advertised online as being US$245 each.
The price seemed a bit steep but I was on the impression that Ticket Titans II was probably some major service provider like TicketMaster and thought, ah that must really be the ticket price.
I purchased online with a credit card
I received a email confirmation back the costs as being:
$245 per ticket
$78.40 "Service Fee"
$15.00 standard delivery
total for 2 tickets: $583.40
I had arranged to have the tickets shipped to a colleague in the US who would hold them for me till I arrived in the US.
When I eventually did arrive in the US (a day before the Saturday concert) and saw the actual tickets, I was appalled to see that...
1. Each ticket had a face value of $71.50 (Ticket Titans II charged $284.20 per ticket -- nearly 4 times more!!!
2. The row seating number for the venue was further back from the stage than what I agreed to at time of booking online.
I called Ticket Titans immediately but was taken to a Voice Mail since it was end of day Friday.
I called my Australian bank to inform them this vendor is a scammer on the basis that they are charging excessive and unreasonable mark-ups and that my seating was further back from what was originally confirmed. I am outraged at this disreputable business practice.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2011 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticket-Titans/Omaha-Nebraska-68114/Ticket-Titans-ticketnetwork-Private-Ticket-Broker-Scalper-Omaha-Nebraska-715650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.