Complaint Review: Ticket Titans

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: D Dodson — San Diego California United States of America
Ticket Titans

Ticket Titans Ticket Titans 2, Guinio Volpone, Jennifer Sall, Concert Ticket Center Fraudulent After Market Ticket Seller. They sell tickets they don't have. Internet

I purchased 2 tickets in October 2012 from Concert Ticket Center for a February 2013 concert in Los Angeles.  Concert Ticket Center is an after market ticket sales website so I expected to pay more than face value. The seller of my 2 tickets was Ticket Titans.  My sales receipt shows I paid $306 for each ticket in a highly desirable section of the venue.  I contacted Ticket Titans twice between October and February to find out when I would receive my tickets. Each time they told me they were waiting for delivery of the tickets. Five days before the concert they called me to say they didn't have the tickets they sold me and would give me tickets in a far less desirable section of the venue.

This concert is sold out and aftermarket tickets are going at a premium.  The tickets I purchased for $306 were selling for over $800 the week before Ticket Titans called to tell me they didn't have them.  My guess is that their business model is buying tickets to hot concerts and games, holding on to the tickets as long as possible to see if the prices increase.  If the prices do increase they resell the tickets they have at higher prices and purchase cheaper after market tickets to backfill their orders leaving plenty of unhappy customers.  It is an unethical, crappy business model that obviously counts on no repeat business and a new sucker being born every minute.  Don't be that next sucker.

The owner, Guinio Volpone cites George W. Bush, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan as heroes on his Facebook page.  I think they should form a coalition to have their names removed from his page as Mr. Volpone's  business practices gives all Republicans a bad name. For the same reason I would think the The University of Nebraska - Lincoln would want him to quit referencing their school as well.  What school wants to be known for churning out ripoff artists?  Ripping off people I guess is the American way for Ticket Titans, Guinio Volpone and his associate Jennifer Sall.  Do not buy from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticket-Titans/internet/Ticket-Titans-Ticket-Titans-2-Guinio-Volpone-Jennifer-Sall-Concert-Ticket-Center-Fraudu-1015009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticket Titans