• Report: #1041901

• Submitted: Tue, April 09, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: annonymous — Long Beach California
5716 Corsa Ave, Ste 104 Westlake Village, California United States of America

TicketHitMan.com Ticketbust.com Shady internet theif Westlake Village, California

Website stated price for service of $99. After entering requested information in a form, I was taken to the payment page. At this point in very small print they disclose that there is an additional $87 processing fee which nearly doubles the cost of the service. I exited the site deciding not to use the service.

A representative from the company called the number I had input on the form and spoke with my husband. My husband, thinking this was a service I had requested gave them his credit card information. Once he discovered I did not want to use their service he called them back immediately requesting the charges be reversed (within 5 min of original call). The representative said she is sorry but they have a no cancellation policy.

We both called back numerous times explaining that we did not want the service and they had not provided us with anything yet so please reverse the charges. Eventually they apologized saying they understood the situation but did not have the "capability" to reverse the charges so we were out of luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TicketHitMancom/Westlake-Village-California-91362/TicketHitMancom-Ticketbustcom-Shady-internet-theif-Westlake-Village-California-1041901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TicketHitMan.com