Complaint Review: TicketMaster- Entertainment Rewards

• Updated: Mon, April 17, 2006

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
TicketMaster- Entertainment Rewards
ticketmaster.com Internet U.S.A.

TicketMaster- Entertainment Rewards Charged me 9 dollars a month without my notice for a subscription they just added me to Doesn't Appear Internet

I just recently realized I was being charged $9 a month from Entertainment Rewards. At first I thought it was when I bought tickets at the movies but then I realized that wasn't right, and I recognized the name. Entertainment Rewards also sells books where people can get discounts. So I called the number and the people said I signed up for a 30 day free trial where I could get 25 dollars off on my next ticket purchase. I told them I no way was informed that I was being signed up for this and they said that I must of clicked to confirm it when I confirmed the ticket purchase.

The first person did not do anything except cancel my subscription which by then I was being charged $9 a month for 6 months without even knowing it. I then called back again, and talked to a different person informing them that just this morning I cancelled my subsription and I wanted a refund for the 6 months I did not use their service and was charged for without knowing. They informed me my account would be credited within 5 days... well see if that happens.

San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2006 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TicketMaster-Entertainment-Rewards/internet/TicketMaster-Entertainment-Rewards-Charged-me-9-dollars-a-month-without-my-notice-for-a-s-187172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TicketMaster- Entertainment Rewards