Complaint Review: TicketNetwork.com

• Submitted: Sun, January 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 29, 2012

• Reported By: Evelyn — Miramar Florida United States of America
TicketNetwork.com

TicketNetwork.com IconcertTickets.com RIPOFF:DID NOT RECEIVE WHAT I PAID FOR!!!!! Internet, Internet

I paid $342 for 2 tickets to see the Jersey Boys .  Based on the infomation on their website this price represented seats closer to the stage. I also paid an extra $25.00 for express delivery to make sure I would have the tickets on time for the event.

Needless to say I never receive the tickets in my hand before the event.  Instead I receive a call stating that I could only pick the tickets up from the box office the day of the concert and only an hour before showtime.

When I picked the tickets up before going in the show I found out that I had seats up in the upper levels and the cost of the 2 tickets were only $184.00. I had already paid the 25.00 service fee,so why the $100 upcharge.

It was my husband 75th birthday and he really wanted to see them so we will forced to used the tickets.
I wasn't able to see the performer on stage, so the evening was unbearable.

This must be a practice of theirs to not mail the tickets but have the buyers wait until the day of the concert so they don't have a chance to do something about it ahead of time.
I was told at the box office that this website was a scarper of tickets.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2012 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TicketNetworkcom/internet/TicketNetworkcom-IconcertTicketscom-RIPOFFDID-NOT-RECEIVE-WHAT-I-PAID-FOR-Internet-830780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TicketNetwork.com